Will Net Jets hiring slow this year?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

911lil

Just wondering if anyone could tell me if Netjets will slow hiring due to slower atrition rates and also how many are they planning to hire for 2006?

I've heard anywhere from 600-800 for 2006 and the same for 2007. At least that is what I was told last time I was on CMH.

Who the hell knows. It's a moving target and changes every month. Hell, I was in company recurrent and it changed twice in less than 3 hours. BB came in and said 60/month. Dave M. comes in 2 hours later and says 200-300 for the year.

How many pilots are we hiring in 2006? Ask me next December 30 and I'll tell you.

All anyone can say for sure is that we are hiring. So if you want to work at NJA, send in your app.

Last edited:
To cloud the issue even further, no one knows the impact their new domicile policy may have on hiring. Unless you have no objections to being told where to live, I'd wait to see if that situation changes.

Last edited:
netjetwife said:
To cloud the issue even further, no one knows the impact their new domicile policy may have on hiring. Unless you have no objections to being told where to live, I'd wait to see if that situation changes.

My guess is that they'll really start scraping the pan. With all of these people recently deciding to work for Netjets, is there anyone they WON'T hire? All I see here is folks asking about the application, getting an interview a few weeks later and being hired the same day. Haven't seen a single "I interviewed and I didn't get the job." At least at CS, it appears (according to this board) as though it's a little difficult to be hired due to their selectivity.

If they were to wind up lowering their standards, they should legally..at the very least ethically...have to inform the owners of that decision. A change in the operating procedure that the owners agreed to would represent a contract violation, wouldn't it? A bait and switch? False advertising? If owners sign up based on the promise of 2 captains in every plane, can NJA arbitrarily provide less experience in the cockpit? From catering to the experience of the flight crew, at the prices they pay to fly they certainly deserve to get their money's worth.

Considering there is only one day left in the year, I would assume hiring will come to a complete halt by tomorrow.

If you want to read about folks getting rejected by NetJets, then go to Aviationinterviews.com, there are plenty posted there. Folks that post on this board would not be very likely to say they did not get the job since it is a much more 'visible' forum.

They are still hiring for January

They are still hiring for January, I have an interview mid Jan. Does anyone think they will relax the whole domicile thing in the near future. Don't understand how this saves money.

My crystal ball says yes...Historically they over hire what training can handle then they stop...

HBA might be an issue toward the bottom of the stack as well...There is a reason that gateways existed in the past.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back