Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Prop-pushers

outermarket said:
Yeap I heard it Wednesday from a mainline crew out west. Aimed mostly at the jet drivers, the props were included...accused of stealing routes and depleating structure of the mainline. I tried to talk some sense into them with the above example. Then they bent a bit..I think they just like to point the blame at everyone else, it about time they realize what the LLC's have sone to there old contract pay scales..they have to lower there bar or become extinct, it pure economics, math and numbers, they don't lie. Just MHO!

These mainline idiots can kiss my a.ss! I'm so tired of their overpaid, underworked crap. They have brought about almost all of their own problems, now they are looking for an easy scapegoat...US!

I'm fed up with the "holier than though" attitude we get from mainline. I used to have a lot of sympathy for their problems, but now I realize they are bent to harm us anyway they can.

jobear:

Sorry, you were trying to stear away from bashing threads and I spouted off. I've said my peace.:D

It wouldn't be that odd to fly a jet from MDW to SBN at 5000'. Northwest flies a DC9, Pinnacle flies a CRJ, and Mesaba flies an AVRO at between 4000' & 6000' to Flint from DTW, about 50 miles. Delta flies an MD-80 between LEX and CVG.

I believe that Continental used to fly 737's from Houston Hobby to Houston Intercontenetal.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back