• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who might Southwest merge with?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The new law doesn't allow for this "reinterview" nonsense that some of the SWA dooshes have suggested on this board. ALG-Mohawk is how it goes.

And no, many of us never wanted to work for SWA, and I'll be very happy if I never do.

We DO NOT want you at Southwest ! And in the unlikely we do buy Airscab you will still be an fo even with you hire date at Airscab!!!!

We DO NOT want you at Southwest ! And in the unlikely we do buy Airscab you will still be an fo even with you hire date at Airscab!!!!
"Airscab?" Looking down my copy of the list, I see quite a few SCABs at your operation. Stones and glass houses and all that.....

Before blowing a gasket and blindly hitting keys, consider this. Everybody has their own reasons for picking an airline to work for. Usually it has to do with where their family is located and where they would be willing to live. Although I would love to work for a "company like Southwest", I didn't want to work for Southwest. It wouldn't work with where my family lives, so I didn't apply. Too many people on this board think their johnson is bigger than the next guy just because they work for xyz airlines. The bottom line is we're all professionals who were looking for employment to support our families and we're all just hoping and praying the place we chose makes it in the end. Don't forget how big PanAm and Eastern were.
And speaking of your little Airscab comment, how many of us here do you actually think are scabs?? Most of us were hired post 9-11 either out of the military or after years struggling at a regional and the selection of airlines actually hiring was thin.
Think before you type.

Latest resources

Back