Where to post a resume online ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Oreo

I've been flying 121 for the last 8 years. I'm thinking about checking out some of the corporate flying. Does anyone know of a websight or service for posting your resume for employers to search ?

Over the years I have posted my resume a couple of times on sites and have never really had much luck. I did recieve a couple of calls from some shady operators here and there, but nothing of any quality.

I would suggest, like many here to hit the pavement at your local airport and try to press the flesh with the local operators. Buy guys lunch and a casual conversation goes a long way.

Climbto350.com has a lot of job postings, but I heard that a lot of the jobs were bogus listings. I used to have a membership but let it expire after I heard that. Posted my resume but never got any calls. I felt I was pretty qualified for some of the positions I saw, so I emailed my resume through climbto350 but had no way to follow up with the potential employer. Overall, I'd say that it's not worth the $50/year.

Latest resources

Back