when to apply to ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mckayge

I have noticed ASA does not require ATPw. Currently I am studying for the written, so should I wait until I take the written or go ahead and apply. Also, it will be about 2 months before I get the 1200 total, i have 250 multi now, but the total will not be there for a couple of months. I have had people tell me to apply b/c the process is so long that the 1200 will have come and gone by the time they decide to call me..... if ever. Also, what about ACA and Comair? I should have the ATPw and 1200 before I apply, or not?

-i know 1200 is the absolute minimum and the chances of them calling are very slim, but nevertheless it dosent hurt to try.

Go for it, I would say keep doing what you are doing and send the resume out and the least they can tell you is to send another when you are at your totals... just my .02

Send 'em.

I sent my first round of resumes at 950/94. No bites. But you never know what could happen.

Sending my second round at 1000/100. Third round when the ATPw is completed. Fourth round at 1200TT. And on and on and on.

No interviews 'til 2003

I called HR last week and spoke to a nice, and very apologetic guy. He confirmed receipt of my resume but said they won't interview any until next year.

Sounded really sorry, but told me to keep my fingers crossed and update every 100 hours or new rating.

Yeah I got the same thing... not til after the new year. im sitting with a couple k and just under 1k of multi- tubine so im just waiting to get a call. Now We wait

Latest resources

Back