Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

knowlimits

Bitter? You bet.
A Comair guy came up to me in CVG and asked me out, and I told him I am happily married to a guy named Sheela. Quit hitting on me. But I digress, I do have a question. How many planes will you guys be parking?

A Comair guy came up to me in CVG and asked me out, and I told him I am happily married to a guy named Sheela. Quit hitting on me. But I digress, I do have a question. How many planes will you guys be parking?

The question should be: In this day and age, why are females still being allowed to fly airplanes?

Huh? Did you say something?

I think you are on to something! We (Comair Guys) have had to lower their standards. Have you seen our flight attendants? That should explain why we would even consider hitting on you.

As far as parking airplanes, I could answer that question correctly today but by tomorrow it would change. Nobody in Comair management knows anything because they are not running the company, Delta Management is.

Last edited:
But can they fly better than a 727 FO? Remember, ducks fly better than they do.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back