• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats The Story On Air Tahoma?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just so you know, this board has a search function that will bring up lots of info on Air Tahoma. Most of it is very negative.

Here's a novel concept. Instead of posting 100's of messages about trying to get a 135 job with only 750tt, put in your time as a CFI and get to 1200 hours.

It wont kill you to teach for another 450 hrs. Many others have gone that route and lived to tell the tale.

You might actually learn a few more things before being thrown into the real world.

HowlinMadMurdoc said:
Here's a novel concept. Instead of posting 100's of messages about trying to get a 135 job with only 750tt, put in your time as a CFI and get to 1200 hours.

It wont kill you to teach for another 450 hrs. Many others have gone that route and lived to tell the tale.

You might actually learn a few more things before being thrown into the real world.
Go after that 135 job, it's real time flying in real conditions. You're not flying around a traffic pattern.

HowlinMadMurdoc said:

Thanks for not answering anything about my question. I am just curious because i was offered to apply. That is why i am posting this response. In fact i am about to go fly with my student here in a bit and i will continue to instruct until i get a good job offer. I have no prob instructing for 45o hours or even more if i have to i am getting her done. thanks

Superpilot (haha)

These guys are right. Do a search and PLEASE stop asking about a new compnay every other day. Go do your steep turns and please stop flooding the board.

Art Vandalay, Latex Manufacturing

Very professional! Who are you to try and control the board. Asking for advice for those whom no. If you do not no about the company stay off of the thread. Easy right!! no one asked you. oh yeah if you dont care about what i am writing then dont write it. Your on this just as much as i am. I use this to learn about the industry. Thanks for all of you Wonderful advice. Go back to selling your Latex.

HowlinMadMurdoc said:
I've got another novel concept for you Howling....why dont you find something better to do with your time than hounding a newbie for doing a little job-hunting. Take a little time to look away from the instrument panel and your computer monitor and you will see there is a whole world out there just waiting to be discovered....really, trust me, there is....you guys who act as if it's really cramping your day having to read these posts from guys looking for jobs, you amaze me. what do you do? spend 12 hours at your day job and then come online here and spend another 12 hours? Get a life....

Keep asking the questions SuperPilot--doubtless there are many many others of us listening and learning from the information youre pulling out of this message board....the rest of us are just too lazy to do it :)

wwiiguy,

Thanks for the laugh. When you have a few more thousand hours experience and are a little older, you may actually appreciate my post. Someday, that 135 experience may end up benefitting you more than the experience gained flying around the pattern in a 172. But, hey what I do know. I'm only a former 135 freight dog now in the 121 world.

Good luck with your career and enjoy Taco Bell.

HMM

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back