Whats the forums feelings about USA3000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rvsm410

One airline I dont hear much about is USA3000, anyone care to comment on them, any dispatchers here from them, would like to ask them some Q's

Thanks in advance.

Solid first year pay from what I have heard. Better than the regionals first year pay, and the A320 goes to some interesting places like Cancun and Punta Cana.

Bye Bye--General Lee

deleted....

Last edited:
Ha ha...when I saw English as the last poster, I thought she might say something about me. :)

oops...did I get it wrong?

OK...PM Capt. Megadeth for more info.

:) :) ;)

DS, your back again!

dispatchguy said:
However, RVSM410 only cares about dispatcher positions (those he can keep, anyway).
Hey Bro, I just checked, you quite shuttle Am and was getting out of aviation in your 7-28 post.....did you have a change of heart man.....?

It would be good if you were to do the WDFF page again, that sure saved a lot of fishing for information....Hey, by the way, what did you mean "(those he can keep, anyway") comment......?

I have you know I have now been with the same employer for 34 months.....and counting.....sure I look around for greener grass some times but who doesnt these days......

Hope you are doing better these days.....and thanks for that vote of confidence!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back