Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what's the craziest thing that has happened to you in an airplane?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've had 2 engine failures less than 500 agl. Both were in the same J3. With one the carb. came loose in the center and the other is still a mystery. Both times I was able to put it down on the landing strip but I barley made it the second time. It was after that time that I realized I wasn't having fun anymore and (just like Cartman) I wanted to go home. Quite shookup I was. Boss yelled at me when I told him I cleaned the plugs 50 hours before. He said it should have been 25! He blamed the failure on dirty plugs. Boss puts brand new plugs in and flys the pattern only to have the engine quit. He glides safely back unfazed cause he's so used to being the test pilot and then they discover a screw missing from the carb. Bastards! To try and blame me regarding the plugs.

I thought I saw a good-looking flight attendant the other day on my flight to PHX, but then she turned around...

I flew a freighter with new paint once...

I also flew a freighter that didnt have atleast 10 MEL's ONCE...

Flying over the Great White North between Minneapolis and Tokyo in the back of a 747. Girl in front of me gave me the eye as I got on and sat down. Stretch my legs and accidentally bump into her feet---"sumimasen" (I'm sorry) I say and she bumps ME back a few seconds later and giggles. Footsie becomes reaching over the seat with the lights out and playing "Learn Japanese the Braille Way". Guy next to her wakes up to use the lav---when he comes back I ask to switch seats. Sit down to a full-blown grope session under the blanket, and then she stands up and motions ME to the lav---I guess it's the 6 mile high club up that far, right?

Great story made even better and even worse by the next sentence---until the blissful post-coupling no words were spoken! Greatest moment of my life until that point---and then we did speak and I found out she was a 16yo foreign exchange student headed home to Japan. I was then 23, so I felt like a perv and the euphoria disappeared. As I've aged even more though...I'm back to feeling like it was one of my better moments.

Save the perv remarks please!

Flying over the Great White North between Minneapolis and Tokyo in the back of a 747. Girl in front of me gave me the eye as I got on and sat down. Stretch my legs and accidentally bump into her feet---"sumimasen" (I'm sorry) I say and she bumps ME back a few seconds later and giggles. Footsie becomes reaching over the seat with the lights out and playing "Learn Japanese the Braille Way". Guy next to her wakes up to use the lav---when he comes back I ask to switch seats. Sit down to a full-blown grope session under the blanket, and then she stands up and motions ME to the lav---I guess it's the 6 mile high club up that far, right?

Great story made even better and even worse by the next sentence---until the blissful post-coupling no words were spoken! Greatest moment of my life until that point---and then we did speak and I found out she was a 16yo foreign exchange student headed home to Japan. I was then 23, so I felt like a perv and the euphoria disappeared. As I've aged even more though...I'm back to feeling like it was one of my better moments.

Giggity Giggity Giggity!

We found you finally. Be there in five. Don't resist.

that dude from datelines to catch a predator will be at your place soon

Latest resources

Back