Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's going on over at EJI, are they starting to hire again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HA25

Tokyo Tokyo!
I would appreciate any dirt on the place for any of you insiders.

Yes

Of course, NJI is still a relatively small company, so the 8 or so people hired this year is pretty big news. May hire more IF everyone is allowed a 7-7 schedule. Hiring more next year also.

The bad news: if you haven't had a resume in for a couple of years, I wouldn't hold my breath. And if you're not type-rated, I wouldn't hold my breath (at least for now).

zman300 said:
Of course, NJI is still a relatively small company, so the 8 or so people hired this year is pretty big news. May hire more IF everyone is allowed a 7-7 schedule. Hiring more next year also.

The bad news: if you haven't had a resume in for a couple of years, I wouldn't hold my breath. And if you're not type-rated, I wouldn't hold my breath (at least for now).

I'm not typed, but I have a great connection there. I just need them to hire. As for the 7 and 7, is that contingent on the EJA guys getting it?

Well, that's the thinking, but I don't think it's necessarily related. We may all get it even if they don't, or we might not get it even if they do. But if they do, it'll make an easier case for us. Definitely something management would like for all of us, though.

Latest resources

Back