Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RefugePilot

Paperwork Proficient
I am currently studying for my ATP using Gleims test prep. I am about to start applying to a bunch of places either freight or regionals. I feel I need to study a little more for upcoming interviews.

Studying for the ATP has shown some areas of knowledge in which I have grown rusty. As my current aviation library has shrunk to almost nothing, I am looking for suggested reading to help me prepare for any interviews as well as my next aviation job. Any good books to bolster my aviation knowledge appreciated. In particular looking for books covering the following subjects: weather, and IFR rules and procedures pertaining to 135 or 121 operations.

Thanks

Systems on the current most complex twin you fly, Jepps, IFR oral exam guide, FAR 91.175 etc. Also, when you land an interview go to www.aviationinterviews.com to study up on the most current gouge. Do the free registration.

Best of luck!
TA

I purchased "Everything Explained for the Professional Pilot" which is a fun and simple way to study. It is like Cliff Notes for all of your aviaiton training books including the FAR/AIM. It's not a replacement for other books, but an outline type book that helps you review and study. Any references that it makes to the FAR's is noted in parenthesis so you can go to the source and study in detail.

Also, you may not want to rush out and get your ATP yet....especially if you pursue Jet Cargo. I got my ATP when I got my Upgrade/Type in the Falcon 20.

How To Fog A Mirror by Rita Cosby!

Latest resources

Back