What is Atlas like?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kezwick

Had a guy from HSV deadheading and he told me he had been there for years and loved it. How are their trips? Is it the 2 week on and 2 week off deal? or are there 4 day and week long trips? Home based or domicile based? Any word on their pay rates..are they similar to Polar on airline pilot central....heard they were merging or something like that. Any help would be appreciated.

PM me if you want details.

Had a guy from HSV deadheading and he told me he had been there for years and loved it.
LOTS of guys here love it. Some don't.

How are their trips?
HIGHLY variable.

Is it the 2 week on and 2 week off deal?
No.

or are there 4 day and week long trips?
1 day, 2 day, 3 day, 4 day, and up to 30+ days, depending on what you bid for and what you get assigned. You can be extended involuntarily for up to four days in a monthly bid.

Home based or domicile based?
Isn't that the same thing??? We have bases, but they are basically just paper bases. We have Gateways, and you airline to and from your gateway, more or less.

Any word on their pay rates..are they similar to Polar on airline pilot central....heard they were merging or something like that.
The merged seniority list will be active as soon as the contract comes out of arbitration.....whenever that is, and that is also when the new pay rates take effect.

Any help would be appreciated.

cliff
ANC

Latest resources

Back