• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened to The Whites?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Screw the PC police and Options, put the story back on the post and FLOPS should give the crew a raise for putting up with that crap. White Trash. Every Fractional, corporate/charter pilot should have that story as required reading

Ha, Im anything but politically correct, just not f*cking dumb enough to think I can see all the damage of birds impacting my plane at 200 miles an hour, or to turn down a free vacation in Mexico.

the White' story

While the White's story was very entertaining, it was not factual. It may seem cute to post such fabrications but the damage that they can do is dangerous. This may be the reason that the fairytale was deleted.

FracDaddy said:
While the White's story was very entertaining, it was not factual. It may seem cute to post such fabrications but the damage that they can do is dangerous. This may be the reason that the fairytale was deleted.

It is the internet!!! If I believed everything that I read I would think that I was the most underpaid pilot in the world not to mention that the Legacy is GREAT airplane and Emberair <sp> is going to be putting Gulfstream outta business!
Shhesh, you guys need to lighten up man!

PS Great story, true or not. Put it back ... along with the in-appropriate avatars that have been deleted

One of the most entertaining stories I've read in a very long time. Even if this was or was not factual, it sure had me laughing out loud. I would like it reposted myself.

I cannot say whether or not everything they say happened did or not but I can say the trip did happen, including all of the locations, passenger information and cargo (guns) and there are a few people here that are pissed about what was said.

well

They can be pissed if they want. It was an extremely **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**ed funny story, that was very well written. People need to lighten up and enjoy life a little. Uptight bastards!

Why can't someone repost this? I was on a trip and missed it. I hate feeling left out... :(

G100driver--You mean you aren't underpaid? Should I not go PFT and get my Legacy type? My whole world has been turned upside down... :rolleyes:

TC
Unable to be retain anything analy thanks to working for AMR... :eek:

Latest resources

Back