Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What Airplane Are Most Of Returning Furloughs Going To @ ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dang doodie is a sweet older (aren't they all) FA that has decided to substitute the phrase "dang doodie" for all expletives and expressions of amazement.

She literally says it 10 times per minute all day.

She really is sweet, but It is a LONG month if you get stuck with her.

I flew one trip with "Dang Doodie". I was so enraged by her incessant substitution of expletives that I wanted to mame and rape a doe-eyed baby seal.

oh boy can you imagine a month w/ her and that other dingbat who is BH's cheerleader on ourasa. Long month indeed.

Cheryl is fine; was nicer in the parking office. Dottie is awesome; very helpful. I like her more than the other two that worked together in old op's. Yes they were nice but like Dottie more. Dang doodie is dang doodie. At least she likes her job and doesnt have a funky arse attitude like a lot of the other ones do.

The 200 is the new ATR. 5-6-6-3. Short legs; plane never cools off; and enjoy your 45 minute release times from Augusta, Chatanooga, Columbus..etc. Of course they never give you those until you taxi out so you just sit their and cook like a summer meatloaf in the cockpit. And WTF with the packs on these planes. Replace them. Yes they produce cold air but there is NO VELOCITY whatsoever coming from the gaspers. Mx just keeps writing OCG; no replacement until they fault out. Nice.

Latest resources

Back