What about the G200 and the contract???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

STRIKER

(NETJETS CONTRACT)Does anyone know about the Union and Gulstream Aircraft ie: Who will fly the new G150 and are still issues with the G200 and the Union? Any clarification with these issues and the new contract?

Everything I have been told is that the G200 (and I assume now also the G150) is not a contract issue. That was settled a long time ago....they are coming to NJA. The hold up has been problems with the aircraft...it wouldn't do what they told us it would do, and now they're trying to lighten it up so it will.

Last estimate (read guess) I got was the first one would show up on the ramp in the Oct-Nov time frame.

Thats right Bart.. Hey, Friday the bid was posted for the first 8 pilot positions.. Additionally: First 8 of 9 G200 aircraft failed our company's acceptance checks..

Last edited:
MY HUMBLE OPINION is that you will have more than a few problems with the G200!!!

greeeeat airplane, but you need a few spares lying around in case it breaks!!! - which it does, often. Personally I think its just one of those new designs that needs the bugs worked (or beaten) out...

Im sure EJA is aware and working on all this though....
good luck, as pilots you will have fun flying it I am sure!

Latest resources

Back