Weakness???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cmonkey

I know I've seen this question on here before, but I could not find the thread. I was thinking about interview questions that are traditionally tough like, "what is your greatest weakness" or "what are areas you would like to improve", what is a good way to answer these questions. The I work too hard answer seems to have been said over and over.

Couch Monkey

I like to use...

I'm afraid of heights and a terrified of flying;) [insert laugh among interviewer/interviewee] and continue on with a legitimate, relatively benign weakness and what you are doing to improve upon said weakness.

I agree with others' opinions: as an experienced interviewer, blowing smoke up my tail is a definate NEGATIVE. They will know.

This is an excerpt from a link posted in another thread:

What Are Your Weaknesses?

This is the most dreaded question of all. Handle it by minimizing your weakness and emphasizing your strengths. Stay away from personal qualities and concentrate on professional traits: "I am always working on improving my communication skills to be a more effective presenter. I recently joined Toastmasters, which I find very helpful."

Ace,

At 1400TT you have to count everything you can. So, I guess your weakness would be taking shots at 1400 hour pilots? :) I know it's all in fun.

Couch Monkey

Latest resources

Back