Warbirds Banner Towing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RichardRambone

Anyone know of this operation? Type of planes they fly and any other info would be appreciated.

Title: PILOTS NEEDED FOR EXCITING FLYING JOB
Company: Employers Name WithheldProduct/Service: Location: NJ/NYRequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: PILOTS NEEDED FOR EXCITING FLYING JOB IN NJ/NY! • WANTED • NJ/NY WARBIRD BANNER TOWING!GOOD STICK&RUDDER SKILLS AND COMM SEL REQD.FUN JOB,GOOD PAY,SAFE PLANES.

Contact Information: James P. Alaggio

Not familiar with this operation, but I think I would be skeptical of anyone using "warbirds" for banner towing. Some of the warbird operations have a great reputation and good maintainance, and then there are some that I wouldn't SIT in their planes, much less fly them. Be careful and check some references before you start seriously considering operations like these.

If that's from the pay sites I think it is from, They post to good to be true jobs with "Employers Name Withheld" just to suck in customers! You will notice they are the only site posting the job also any true employer is going to hit all avenues of aviation not just one site.

Latest resources

Back