WA and OR Pipeline surveying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kevinathome

Does anyone know who does the Washington and Oregon Pipeline spotting/surveying flights? I have heard and seen Piper J-3's and Cessnas out flying around Western Washington in the past but can't find any info on any particular company that provides that service.

Thanks!

I'm curious about this as well. Also, what about fire patrol? Anyone in the Northwest hiring for this? I'd heard that Wayerhauser hires pilots to fly 172's during fire season to patrol their forests. Any leads would be appreciated.

Has anyone ever flown lead plane for fire bombers? I'm interested in this field, but don't know where to find information regaurding piloting the lead plane. Are these usually contracted owners or are there companies out there that do this kind of work?

Thanks.

SkykingC310 said:
I'm curious about this as well. Also, what about fire patrol? Anyone in the Northwest hiring for this? I'd heard that Wayerhauser hires pilots to fly 172's during fire season to patrol their forests. Any leads would be appreciated.

Has anyone ever flown lead plane for fire bombers? I'm interested in this field, but don't know where to find information regaurding piloting the lead plane. Are these usually contracted owners or are there companies out there that do this kind of work?

Thanks.

Those guys flying the Baron's are all qualified Air/Fire Attack pilots and are the more senior pilots.....they just don't hire ME pilots to fly the lead control plane.

Latest resources

Back