W8N4 ACA now...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

W8N4UAL

What's the latest on class dates for ACA and at what point are they being assigned?

I would specifically be interested in folks who have recently received class dates and their date of interview. Is there a short call list that you can put yourself on to get class dates at the last minute to replace cancellations?

I interviewed 09/19, and received the offer via voicemail on 09/24, told to expect early 2003. Thankful for the job offer, and definitely eager to get started.

Also, I would welcome pm's from anyone with crash pad recommendations for ACA initial training.

Been a while since I've been on here, and the rumors are like crack. I know it's not good for me, but I just can't stop the madness...

W8N

You've got company

Check out multiple threads over the past several weeks to piece interview and class dates together. A helpful thread for you is "ACA Swimmers" last post dated 9/20.

I am in the 11/11 CRJ class and a couple of others are in late September J41 and the 11/4 FRJ classes. I've not read about anyone with a class beyond my November date. Check out this thread: "New ACA equipment class thru 03/03" for upcoming classes as of 8/1/02.

The summaries on Aviationinterviews.com support your Jan 2003 class date approximation.

Out of curiosity, are you a UAL furloughee? If so, is an agreement in place allowing you folks to fly for ACA without resigning seniority numbers at UAL? Any info here would be helpful.;)

Latest resources

Back