Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aogdesk

Good morning all,

Some of you got PM's about www.airexpertexchange.com, a technically oriented forum for maintenance and engineering professionals only. (with the sole exception of flight crews that know their systems or want to know about them). For only three more days, we're accepting FREE memberships.

Sign up at the above address, to qualify for the free membership you MUST complete the profile information. If approved, we'll upgrade your membership to give you full access to all of the forums.

Thanks!

Just out of curiosity, how much does it cost to subscribe to a message board that has 29 posts?

Since I appreciate your curiosity, I'll give you a 50% discount which leaves you at $795.58 (payable in Estonian Kroons please) :). Forgive me, I inadvertantly omitted the word "NEW".forum..which accounts for 29 posts.

I'll assure you that in 90 days time, there will be significantly higher than 29 posts. To answer your question....8.95. Thanks for inquiring.

Good site.

Looks like the website is going to be a good resource for the aviation community. Good Luck with it!

Latest resources

Back