Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Slye

It's a celebration!
Does anyone have any information on Vintage Props and Jets out of EVB. I'm looking for anything that you can't get off their website...quality of life, mx, upgrade time, etc. Thanks in advance!

Cant give you too much info.

Pay is $10/hour - pitiful...

There is a training contract which they do try to enforce.

MX = inexpensive start up airline...

Upgrade time = never - all captains are from the airlines and live here in Daytona - they arent going anywhere. This is a first officer time building opportunity.

You will fly alot in season and about two times a week on the off-season.

Good maintenance, poor pay, out of 34J(New Smyrna Beach-south of Daytona Beach),also restores old aircraft and warbirds, spun-off their flight school to local outfit(I believe), flights to Bahamas and charters primarily, cheap cost-of-living, near the beach, Embry-Riddle (up the road-to access job listings)Good Luck.

Still in Business,or DONE

Have not heard or read anything about this outfit in a while,are they sill operating or are they DONE???

They aren't going anywhere. They have a solid market of customers. They also have a steady flow of FO's willing to work for very little. I did hear that they were thinking of going 121 to fill up the seats of the 1900's. It is what it is--nothing more.

Last I heard (friend of a friend) Pay was supposed to go to $15/hour and $35/hour for captain with some kind of per diem. Small outfit, old aircraft Beech king air 100’s with 9 pax seats. Very loyal customer base. Some new routes, and maybe flying the 1900 on the 135 side. Not first hand info, so take it for rumor and conjecture only.

Latest resources

Back