Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atpcliff

Hi!

USA Jet Airlines plans on hiring 12-20 or so pilots through the summer (they only have about 80 now). Mins are about 1500-500. If you are a mil helo guy, you only need 100 FW ME to qualify.

Start flying freight on the Falcon 20, base $33K, 10 days off every 28-very flexible schedules-most holidays off. Move to the DC-9 within about a year, flying freight and/or PAX. 12 days off base $36K. Last year the -9 FOs made about $50k average.

Upgrade to Falcon capt is about 2 years-3rd yr capt base pay is about $53K. Upgrade to -9 Capt is about 5-7 years. Max base is now under $100K, but many guys made over that. Last year our #1 guy made about $35K in Sep.

It is a decent company, and guys that don't stay have gone to good places. I've been USAF, a regional (TSA) and here. I like USA Jet the best.

PilotYIP here on flightinfo.com is the recruiter-PM him for info on applying.

If U want detailed info, PM me.

Cliff
YIP

Excuse Cliffy's enthusiasm. We do not need pilots right now, but we anticipate we may need pilots in the future due to turnover and possible expansion. However we are only interviewing to maintain about 12 pilots in our hiring pool. We loose about a pilot a month to other jobs, so we plan on having a class of 4 every 3-4 months. We only hire into the right seat of the DA-20 starting at $35K/yr. All other positions are bid within the seniority system. The soonest we would have another class of 4 would be mid-June or early July and that depends upon a lot of thing. But thanks Cliff for the recruiting plug.

PilotYip

Can you confirm the minimums that you are looking for? And would you consider this job commutable from MSP?
Thanks

go to jsfirm.com and look at our ad there, it answers a number of questions. Plus if interested post your resume and we will take a look.

Latest resources

Back