Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wiskey Driver

Return of the Hub Raider
I decided to try something so I ventured over to usaviation.com to check it out. What an absolute joke that was. Now of course I spent my time on the USAirways portion of that clown century site. You would not believe the amount attacks by the east on the west and get this, the flight attendants come out and join in on the abuse.

I have never had defend my position so vigorously and when you attack back the moderaters come after you. Now I have been a member of this forum since it originally opened. I used another user name back then however be that as it may I have never once experienced that level of attack and then have the behavior back by the moderators!!

I did some research and come to find out, the site was started by a USEast pilot! Now that would explain the one sided attacks, very slanted views and the lack of any REAL moderators.

Don't waste your time on this sewer of a site or you too will get caught up in the crack addiction of battling against the impossible.

I'm home on flightinfo and glad to be back...

WD.

Last edited:
Was the guy who did "Chips Corner" several years back the one who started it?

I really don't know but I guess if it were important enough I could find out. I don't plan on going back over to that crack house again, people like 737PYLT hang out there!;) :D

WD

I wouldn't be surprised if it was, it would have been just like him to do that just so he'd have a public place to stroke himself.

Wrong Chip. "Chip's Corner" wasn't started by THAT Chip.

The fellows that started USAviation are furloughed Airways pilots.

Yeah, the sites a joke. I tried getting on but was denied because of my proposed name being Hpilot. It's just a bunch of Easties stroking themselves and piping off like they have a clue. I'm going to die off laughter if they get another arbitration. The arbitrator will take one look at the decision and say, "wow you're right it's not fair. What are the those East pilots doing in the top five hundred spots?" Truly a clueless group.:smash:

Latest resources

Back