• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways J4J

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spike, where did you here that PSA is getting all the jets? That is a new one. Last I heared was that yes PSA is getting jets at some point and they are working on 70 seat pay rates, but we are not allowed to fly the 70 seaters anyway, but I do not see just PSA getting all the jets and ALG an PDT getting nothing.

Who knows what will happen, and I just do not understand why it has to be a secret.

PSA get Jets??

Maybe PDT and ALG shouldn't have ratified all of our contracts, and then maybe we could have gotten all the jets... Last I eard yesterday in PIT was that the gate and ramp workers flatly rejected their concessions... and PSA emerged with those of us that did give up everything. This sounds so fair..

Fair?

when has any of this been fair? This whole mess is only about money, and the share holder. Mang is taking advantage of the low economy and the down time to recoup as much ground as possible against labor. The only thing that we can do is believe nothing till it is in signed print or you plug your headset into it. I remember when they said that the first airline to sign will get the jets. I am sure thats the next promise they will break.

It would be nice if the three HO could merge into one and stop the inflighting but I doubt that will happen, U managment loves to play us agianst each other hanging the jets over our head. The only new jets I see are at Mesa and CHQ, and they are taking more and more of our routes with those new jets. All bets are off on the future of any of the WOs. Good luck to you all.

Latest resources

Back