• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways flight diverts after dog bites 2 on board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SFR, they are building the fence in the wrong place. It needs to be built around Ohio.

And by the way, when I first saw the thread title, I thought an East FA found out she had two West pilots deadheading in back!:laugh:

anyone remember the pig incident PHL-SEA circa 1999-2000 ???

Charlotte the pig that flew. Yes. Only on US Air.

I flew a subsequent trip with the wife of the captain who flew the pig trip. What a story to hear the REAL version of the story too!

What is the hardon with people and pets??? I don't get it. They are annoying, messy and always smell.

I really don't get the hardon with single women and dogs....

I knew one that she loved her dogs so much and carried pictures of them as if they were her kids. She was 30 years old...strange... I almost think that she had them lick the peanut butter.. Yes, she was an ASA pilot in ATL...

You just described the last two I dated.

Never again will I date a woman with a dog. I'd rather date one with a kid.

I have 2 dogs at home and I gotta tell you...I sleep easier when I'm on the road knowing if somebody sneaks into the house, my wife will know about it (and my baby girl is safer that way) and the dogs bite IS worse than it's bark. That being said, were it not for the family I wouldn't even think about having pets.

Well I know if it would have been a CAL 777 flight attendant the story would have read, "Flight Attendant bites dog". "Captain diverts to have dog checked for rabies".

Hopefully this will start the change to stop allowing people to carry their stupid rat dogs on the plane in those stupid dog purses. These are the same idiots that buy strollers for their dogs. Its a freaking dog for gods sake!

Hopefully this will start the change to stop allowing people to carry their stupid rat dogs on the plane in those stupid dog purses. These are the same idiots that buy strollers for their dogs. Its a freaking dog for gods sake!

Let me guess....you have a small tallywacker.

Latest resources

Back