• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways/AWA to Unveil New Livery 08/23

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will show my age. What about Mohawk and Lake Central? Sadly I know that the #1 employee in senority at U is a F/A, and that means that she probably did ride on the Titanic.
Jet

dickie q said:

The one I saw was similar but the red and blue on the bottom were not straight. They kind of "flowed" like the paint lines on the 7E7 drawings. Also the tail is blue with a white "waving" flag (apparently they didn't want to go with the iceberg on the tail).

Up front there is a circle of symbols from the comapanies that make up U/AWA mainline: PSA,PDT,ALG, AWA. Guess if you really wanted to get into it the circle shouls also include: Lake Central, Mohawk, Empire, Suburban, Penn, Jetstream and Henson. Then at the bottom there should be a boot kicking MDA off to the side with an E-170 going down in flames.

Hey Sheep Dip, you might want to change that "Guppy killer moniker" unless you want to retire on your lovely machine. Your self fulfilling prophecy may indeed come true because morons such as yourself are standing in line to fly 70 seat jets from ORD for crap pay, (i.e. Chautauqua 6yr CA 68/hr -FO 34/hr). Have a nice carrer. Mach

Mach .76 said:
Hey Sheep Dip, you might want to change that "Guppy killer moniker" unless you want to retire on your lovely machine. Your self fulfilling prophecy may indeed come true because morons such as yourself are standing in line to fly 70 seat jets from ORD for crap pay, (i.e. Chautauqua 6yr CA 68/hr -FO 34/hr). Have a nice carrer. Mach

I'll second that.

Latest resources

Back