• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US airways & 1900s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if Mesa is going to do more flying under their own name down in florida. Maybe this is where those Beech's are going. If you look at their website they are showing the eastern florida and bahama routes as being "Mesa" (the stand alone). Dont know if this is news or not.

You WO A$$ are so arrogant, U is the one that hammers you guys and it is our fault. You know I would never wish unemployment on you or your family, but you wish it on mine. So you know what go straight to H#LL

chill

I just asked about the 1900 flying .I said nothing about you or your family or anyone screwing anybody. But it would be nice if you guys would raise the bar a little we are all VERY under paid for what we do.

Just a little off subject...I was comming through DFW yesterday and there was a 1900 in USAirways express colors by the USAirways gate. I assume it was AirMidwest, I had no idea they operated under U out of DFW. Just curious.

To my knowledge, this service is not operated under the USAirways Express banner...I think the plane just happened to still be in the colors. Mesa took over the EAS service out of DFW from Big Sky within the last year. They are operating B1900s under the Mesa banner to places like Enid, Ok and Jonesboro, AR.
Cheers

Paladin is correct.

They aren't supposed to put USAir paint jobs on those routes, but with no spares in the fleet and management refusing to part with the money for new paint jobs it often turns out that the wrong paint jobs will end up in the wrong systems.

RIDETHELIGHTING said:
hey, Bluestreaker go fk yourself. 7 year contract baby
Have fun eating out of dumpsters and crapping in outhouses for the next 7 years:)

thats all you'll be able to afford with your sweet new contract.

7 YEARS BABY!!!!!!

I was not referring to our contract dumbA$$, I was referring to our contract with U. Hey that’s a good idea I can put outhouse at the back of my new property so I don’t have walk all that way back to my house, now if I could just find a good place for the dumpster I would be set. Thanks

Latest resources

Back