UPS travel??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetRAT

Hey guys, just a quick question. I am still hoping to eventually get on, when the hiring starts back up. I have several years with the company in a ground ops position, which I hope helps with an interview when the time comes. I have been getting 'experience' for the past few years at a regional preparing for the 'big show'. During that time, my family has really enjoyed taking advantage of the flight benefits the regional's mainline partner has provided.

My question is this: Do UPS pilots have any flight agreements with any passenger carriers, or just the standard ID90??

Thanks. Hope to see you in a year or two.

Short answer, Southwest is about it.

There is also Delta Global fares. Int'l only no domestic.

No ID 90s.

Forget about travel bennies if you get to brown.

But then again, at UPS salaries, after first year pay you can basically afford to buy any vacation for your family. Confirmed.

Short answer, Southwest is about it.

There is also Delta Global fares. Int'l only no domestic.

No ID 90s.

Forget about travel bennies if you get to brown.

You're kidding right? I thought all airlines worked together to allow each other zed fares and id90s.

Is Fedex like that too?

You're kidding right? I thought all airlines worked together to allow each other zed fares and id90s.

Is Fedex like that too?

Don't know. I buy my tickets.

Traveling standby isn't worth the small savings you'll see on an ID-90 over just buying a ticket (since no one ends up paying full fare, no discount which is what ID-90s are based on).

My wife sometimes wishes for the good ole' days of pass travel at my former legacy carrier............ then I show her my pay stub and she closes her yap, gets on line and buys the tickets.

Anyone knows when UPS will recall the pilots that were furloughed in 2010? Also, when are they going to consider new hires? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Anyone knows when UPS will recall the pilots that were furloughed in 2010? Also, when are they going to consider new hires? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

September 1st 2011, You will be hired shortly thereafter with the base of your choosing and equipment of your heart's desire

Latest resources

Back