Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
  • Possess a valid FAA Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate
  • Basic air carrier operations control knowledge from a Part 135, 119 or 121 Domestic, Flag or Supplemental operation or similar military experience
  • Minimum of five (5) years total dispatching experience
  • Minimum of two(2) years of International Dispatching experience in the NOPAC, NATL, Europe, Middle East, South America and Russian Track
Wow.

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
  • Possess a valid FAA Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate
  • Basic air carrier operations control knowledge from a Part 135, 119 or 121 Domestic, Flag or Supplemental operation or similar military experience
  • Minimum of five (5) years total dispatching experience
  • Minimum of two(2) years of International Dispatching experience in the NOPAC, NATL, Europe, Middle East, South America and Russian Track
Wow.

What's wrong with that?? All of the expansion at UPS is on the international side.

Wow, times have changed. Back in early '99, UPS invited me to interview for an Assistant Dispatcher position. At the time I had about 2 1/2 years of experience, mostly with a turboprop regional airline, and about 6 months with a 121 Supplemental 727 cargo operator. Funny part was, I didn't even apply. They got my info off of an aviation job website.

Latest resources

Back