UPS ground instructor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

awacs

Any idea what the 757 ground school instructor job might be like? I just had the initial phone interview. My concern is that you never seem to be able to do anything but teach in the classroom.

I'm with FlightSafety now, and I get to tech in the sim, and ground school. I'm also coming up on a TCE (basically a check airman) promotion.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

AWACS

I truly believe you would be disappointed in the move to UPS coming from FlightSafety. This is a trucking company first and not an airline. All common sense and logic is not used here at UPS. Union employee or Management, does not matter. Do not be enticed by the 757/767 type if that is the motivation to leave your current employer. I wouldn't say I am a disgruntled employee just dismayed on a daily basis at how they run this place. I show up to work, punch my time card in, punch it out, and go home with my cell phone off.

No type

There is no type involved. It seems you go to the ground school, then start teaching. A little depressing when you think about it. I never thought about teaching ground school for my career when thinking about being a PILOT!

Thanks,

AWACS

Whoever refered or recommended you to go to ups isn't your friend and suggest to stay out of here unless you enjoy to be abused and live a very depressing life in the school house.:nuts:

Looks like you are advancing at FS. Judging by what others say, I'd stick with your current gig there.

Latest resources

Back