Upgrades at NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
psysicx said:
Other then pay are most people happy at Netjets?
I think so. We have some pilots that would prefer 121 type flying and don't like having to interact with the passengers but those seem like a small minority. It's a job. You can color me happy when we get pay, scope protection, expanded gateway program (something similar to NJI's), and 7/7 schedule for all that want it. I think most of the other pilots here feel the same way.

AS214 is going to roll his eyes.

I am very content with my job here. The time off gives me ample oportunity to do other things.

Yes i'm very happy here.

Who the F would upgrade in the ultra from any other plane. JESUS have you seen an ultra?

The ultra fleet is becoming more like the 7 fleet everyday, Broken/Tired/Maintenance/Broken/9000+ hours.

You can expect to see more Hawker 1000 and Cit 7 pilots bidding captain in all other fleets as they are being phased out. That will slow upgrades down even further. Wait until they start selling Ultras, the upgrades will be even longer!

psysicx said:
Other then pay are most people happy at Netjets?

My husband enjoys the job; he prefers the style of flying--variety, greater px interaction, longer time spent as a paired crew, etc.--to his experience at American Airlines, which was cut short by 9-11. He also likes being part of a team/union and the chance that gives him to work with other pilots to improve their situation.

gordon24 said:
Griz,

How close did you come to upgrade on the ultra? Looks like it went in the 1600's.

Yeah,

I was pretty surprised it went that far down. Not that I would ever consider bidding it. If it doesn't have an APU, this old guy ain't going anywhere near it.

My husband tells me that's a rare treat.....sorry.

Latest resources

Back