Updating an application at NWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JDREsquire1224

Been surfing the NWA career hub website and have had no luck finding on how to update an application I originally submitted. Anyone else know how to, or if we can, update an application online with NWA?

Had no luck finding info on previous threads with a search, sorry if this is a rhetoric post.

No method for updating until you've been called.

Reason cited: When it was done before, the staff spent too much time making insignificant changes to profiles.

Your raw score is a snap shot of you at a specific time.

any idea what the raw score consists of?

Or what qualifications/ qualities are rated to come up with the score?

curious....

i dont know but i just got called and I honestly didn't think i would. I am really excited as my luck usually doesnt happen like that. I had no internal rec and have just over 3000 tt with my ATP and 250ish 121 pic. So however they score applicants consists I like it:). Does anyone know how exactly the pay is in training and when does insurance start? Good luck to everyone. Thanks for any info.

Last edited:
I have been waiting for a call...however what the score consists of I have no idea.

5900++TT, ATP, 2 turbine types, 3300++ turbine PIC, and a Line Check Airman...and no call. I know of many others with less quals, and none with more that have been called.

Maybe I am too qualified?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back