• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Update on CAL new hire profiles?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what if someone has been with the company for 9 years and has 2700 tt meet all the minins. have 7 recommendations from CAL pilots-and co-workers.. and a recommendation from MR.Gordie Behtune himself and NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Record is clean...

I am not sure what CAL is looking for --but not someone that has been there 9 years and has chief pilots recommendation has well...oh well
the pay sucks---SW Airtran Fed Ex Is where I want to end up--not 16 years from now a FO on 737 making nothing!!!! and going to GUAM for 30.00 a hour.... GREAT Company and GREAT PEOPLE too---just bad recruiting...

scarlet said:
what if someone has been with the company for 9 years and has 2700 tt meet all the minins. have 7 recommendations from CAL pilots-and co-workers.. and a recommendation from MR.Gordie Behtune himself and NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Record is clean...

I am not sure what CAL is looking for --but not someone that has been there 9 years and has chief pilots recommendation has well...oh well
the pay sucks---SW Airtran Fed Ex Is where I want to end up--not 16 years from now a FO on 737 making nothing!!!! and going to GUAM for 30.00 a hour.... GREAT Company and GREAT PEOPLE too---just bad recruiting...

Congrats, you get the "SOUR GRAPES" of the month award, you can pick it up at any Kit Darby Seminar, for a nominal fee of course.
:D

AA

The only person I know from my airline to get hired there was a female Saab FO. I think she was an intern there.

A co-worker of mine interviewed last week.

MAJOR A-HOLE !!!
7000 total
1200 pic jet
3 types
LOR from junior F/O

Thanks to overnight mail, he got the rejection leter in the mail the next morning.

135fr8r said:
A co-worker of mine interviewed last week.

MAJOR A-HOLE !!!
7000 total
1200 pic jet
3 types
LOR from junior F/O

Thanks to overnight mail, he got the rejection leter in the mail the next morning.
THAT'S funny. At least they're decent enough to give you the bad news early. As far as females and minorities go, I think CAL is only interviewing white guys who PRETEND to be a woman in the privacy of their own homes....

(That's sarcasm, for those who can't hear it in my voice).

My best friend was just hired at Continental. He's a man, too.

CONGRATS BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back