Upcoming interview for continental airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rigpin

I have an interview in a few days for a mechanic slot. Anybody have a few pointers to help me out. Thanks

We as aircraft mechanics need to start a web site I might do it my self for interview gouge. We as mechanics need to lift the the bar and help each other out. I could call it some thing like the www.the-insider.com good luck on the interview i would bone up on md80,737 stuff.

Don't worry bout the MD-80 stuff if you don't have experience on it, CO retired that last year. If you don't have experience on the equipment, don't spout off about it at the interview.

Emphasize your strong points and abilities. Also state what you've learned from some of your weaker points.

At the interview, the HR and tech guys want to see if you will fit in. You already know that you're going to be working graves, holidays and weekends, right? They're going to ask if this is going to be a problem, if it is, then say so. If it is, then chances are then you may not be suited for this position.

Good luck on the interview...

I would read up on b737,b757,b767,b777 with so many a/p's out of work it's going to be who they want to pick for the job. And Im sure you are not the only one trying to get a job. You want to rember it's dog eat dog out on the job front and jobs dont come around much any more. So brother go for it

Latest resources

Back