• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Express E145s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Either TSA (Trans States) or I think Mesa is doing that too. Check the like tail number. If it ends in something like N***HK its TSA. If you see N***MJ is Mesa. At least thats how it is in in the US Air system.

TSA is doing some ORD-STL and STL-IAD stuff methinks, maybe more under the UAX banner.

By the way, I was in STL for work a couple weeks ago and there was a UAX E145 down on the holding pads between the B concourse and the ANG facility....sharp looking plane!

Try www.tsalounge.com, lots o' good info there.

LearLove said:
Either TSA (Trans States) or I think Mesa is doing that too. Check the like tail number. If it ends in something like N***HK its TSA. If you see N***MJ is Mesa. At least thats how it is in in the US Air system.

Mesa only flys CRJ's for United. No ERJ's. -Bean

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

You're going to be seeing more and more Embraers with a UAX paint scheme. If I am not too much mistaken, TSA has a contract for 25 aircraft, with options for that many again.

I might have the numbers wrong, but I'm sure that someone will straighten this out. :p

Will the TSA E145s mainly fly out of ORD or IAD when ACA leaves the flock? How is United going to divy up the routes?

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes:

I.P. Freley said:
You're going to be seeing more and more Embraers with a UAX paint scheme. If I am not too much mistaken, TSA has a contract for 25 aircraft, with options for that many again.

Does this mean that TSA might actually be able to operate a UAX flight without it being cancelled or hours late? :D Saw TSA's (and other UAX) performance figures on a UAL board the other day, completion rate and on time SUCK!!

I don't know for sure, but I they've probably just started flying those routes. I don't think it was even announced before, ohhh, last June...

I think they're just getting started and performance inevitably suffers in the first couple of months. Just look at how PSA was doing when the first CRJ's arrived... I don't have those numbers in front of me, but they weren't pretty. Things will smooth out for both of them, no doubt.

I don't think anybody not in management really knows how many airplanes are in the future for Trans States for UAX. I've heard all kinds of different numbers and all I believe is whatever we already have flying (3 or 4) with options for many more. Nobody has really said anything about concentrating out of either ORD or IAD. Management doesn't like to share info with the employees and almost everything you will here is just a rumor. Even after flying with various mangagement personal who should know, at least half of what they say turns out to be different from reality. My best guess is a fairly even split between the ORD and IAD with at least 20 airplanes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back