• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union activity on a resume

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed at SWA one time....and got hired after a Military career and two previous majors....

You on the other hand went to work for Gulfstream? That gem was started by two of the most notorious Eastern Scabs on record....then you went to work for Joe Leonard at Airtran?...another Eastern Legend......in the meantime you interviewed and were turned down by SWA how many times?....Once?....Twice?.....then to top it off you end up on SWA property via a merger but before you even set foot in a SWA Jet, you and a few of your ALPA buddies manage to negotiate away tens of millions of dollars of pay and benefits for your fellow Airtran pilots........

And you think your career has been a success?

I'm certainly happy. I was happy with my career before the merger, and I'm happy with it now. I get lots of time off, work with good people, and make more money than I spend. So yeah, I'd call that a success. Sorry if it bothers you that someone is happy who was acquired rather than hired.

Be careful, dear, your disdain for women is showing!

What the hell do you mean by "gender victimhood?" I defy you to show me any example of me claiming to be a victimized female. BTW, I do believe you're one of the geniuses who called me a "bitter old man" before you had someone else on here figure out I am a female. I not only don't throw victimhood around the cockpit (oh, and I NEVER say flight deck....it always has been and always will be a cockpit to me---so once again you are W-R-O-N-G....), I don't play victim anytime, anywhere. I guess you are surrounded by women who do that. YOUR wife and daughters, perhaps?

What is a avatar statement? Are you referring to a signature line? What is a "Gender Platform?" :confused:

Sorry if I ruined your testosterone-loaded sausage fest that is FI. I suggest you add me to your ignore list if you don't like me, my sex, my posts or my "gender platforms."
Buh-bye.....:)

Based on your hysterical response, I would say "Shack".......

I'll bet your last name is hyphenated as well......

What happened to your Misogynistic avatar statement? Who, but a bitter, hyper-sensitive female would sign her posts like that?

Last edited:
I'm certainly happy. I was happy with my career before the merger, and I'm happy with it now. I get lots of time off, work with good people, and make more money than I spend. So yeah, I'd call that a success. Sorry if it bothers you that someone is happy who was acquired rather than hired.

Do you count getting recalled from the MEC a career success? That takes a whole lot of work. As a matter of fact, it's almost unheard of......

Based on your hysterical response, I would say "Shack".......

I'll bet your last name is hyphenated as well......

What happened to you Misogynistic avatar statement? Who, but a bitter, hyper-sensitive female would sign her posts like that?

The best piece of advice I ever received was never go to a battle of wits with an unarmed man. :smash:

I'm guessing you were married to a woman much like me who doesn't fall for your tired, macho bullsh!t, kicked your sorry ass to the curb, causing you to go to Asia to find a young, impressionable, subservient little woman who walks 3 steps behind you. :rolleyes:

Also, once again you are woefully wrong. No hyphenated last name for me. I do, however, use my maiden name as my middle name. Don't like it? Tough luck, ace.
As for me being a bitter, hyper-sensitive female---think what you want. I know the truth,as do my friends and fellow crew members. :cool:

Last edited:
Your misogynistic,racist portrayal of Asian women is bordering on Hate Speech.....

But you can't blame your ex-husband, can you?

Just because you don't use a hyphen in your hyphenated last name doesn't make it not so..... You are making this way too easy.....

Say....are you really OYS?.......the mentality is striking.......

Your misogynistic,racist portrayal of Asian women is bordering on Hate Speech.....

But you can't blame your ex-husband, can you?

Just because you don't use a hyphen in your hyphenated last name doesn't make it not so..... You are making this way too easy.....

Say....are you really OYS?.......the mentality is striking.......

Apparently, I got it right and hit a nerve....

Yes, I am OYS, General Lee AND FudgePacker. God, you are smart! How do you do it??

So you lump all people who dare disagree with you into the same person? Are you kidding me? Most ignorant thing I've ever seen here, and that's saying A LOT.

I'm starting to wonder if you're a latent homosexual with all your anti-women venom you spout..... not that there's anything wrong with that!!

OYS, you got me......just don't tell my wife or my Thai mistress, Ssumiya Lilyana......

Now about your obsession with having the last word....no wonder your ex went Asian.....

Your probably the one Gomette who always has to ask one more question in Recurrent when everyone just wants to go have a beer.....

OYS, you got me......just don't tell my wife or my Thai mistress, Ssumiya Lilyana......

Now about your obsession with having the last word....no wonder your ex went Asian.....

Your probably the one Gomette who always has to ask one more question in Recurrent when everyone just wants to go have a beer.....

I doubt you can get one woman, let alone two! That is, unless you're paying for it.....

My ex has an Asian woman? Wow, that's news to me and his current girlfriend.....

I never ask questions in Recurrent. I'm THAT good!

Oh, and "YOU'RE" probably the guy in English class who failed......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back