Uninformed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sideshow

I have talked to so many people at ACA about this TA that are so uninformed it is pathetic. No surprise with this group. But you would think they might care about the FACTS before they vote.

NOPE... Only the unions BS.

They have some of our pilots believing that

1. A NO vote means we don't want any United Express flying (stated in a letter from the union)

2. A NO vote means we park ALL of the J41s the next day. If you believe this than you are, well, shall we say...STUPID. I MEAN DUMB AS A STUMP.

3. The pilots at ACA messed up the charter operation by not voting in the chaters LOA. Okay, anyone that has flown a charter flight knows this is beyond comment.

4. A YES vote makes us the hottest SH*T since sliced bread. We'll have A318s next year. Okay, well let's take a 15% cut and get the 747 400s United has got for sale then.

This thing will pass by an overwhelming margin, and when it does you can say WE WERE OVERPAID. If you vote to cut your own pay then you clearly believe that to be case.

As a stock holder I hope the company gets even more from the lame ass pilot group. Go get em management.

is it really in your proposed contract that aca would start flying A-318 if passed, or is it just another rumor mill floating around???

please try to use common sense. sideshow makes good points.

besides i was under the impression that united blocked aca from pulling out of the partnership. therefore, if united has a court order that we fly their colors, its not going to be an overnight cancellation of our services. aca dominates the eastern usa. it would probally hurt usairways as well.

aca pilots are in the process of making history. i know that you have the need to feed your families, but you need to step up to the plate and tell mgt. to GET REAL!!!

Latest resources

Back