• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UFO Sightings???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had sex with an alien once… well; at least she was dress up like an alien.

TMMT
:eek: :D

I believe in other civilizations, alien worlds you might call’em… it’s almost impossible to think in this vastness of space that we are it… we are the best God could do, I give him a lot more credit than that

The real question; Is OUR "god" of any significance to the aliens? I would hope not, especially if they're more advanced. You would hope a more advanced beings would have gotten over it.

This guy was moving, I mean fast, fast… Whatever it was, it was large, it was fast and very sleek looking almost flat in appearance kind of B-2 bomberish but much faster.

When I was in school for Aerospace Engineering our instructor described an experimental aircraft that was rumored to be able to reach mach 7. He had copies of eye witness sketches that looked like something you described. He also told us about siesmic readings in South Cali that registered in a straight line, happened in sequence, and at a speed of about Mach 7.

Maybe you saw that?

liar, liar, pants on fire...

I hate to dump water on the fire here but daresuzy, how come every thread you start is full of crap?

"The center controller panned his radar out to see it" ? Riiiiight.....

Or how about the time you made it to the final stage of hiring at GLA and walked out when you saw the payscales, saying they were a horrible suprise even though you "studied for the interview for over a month"...

Or how about that tasteful joke about the AWA crew who were arrested....

Or making recomendations to read 'Squawk 7700'....

Makes me wonder what your agenda is...

Chunk

PS--Is that a troll I smell?

uwochris said:
IMO... there are no UFOs. I find it too much of a coincidence that the majority of the sightings are in the New Mexico or other desert areas... just so happens to be where Area 51 is located and where the USAF does a lot of millitary flight testing.

Coinkeedink... I think not! :cool:

Just to set the record straight, Area 51 is in Nevada, not New Mexico. It's in a dry lake bed called Groom Lake. There's also some weird sh$t in a place called Papoose Lake (Nevada). Don't ask me how I know....

>>Just to set the record straight, Area 51 is in Nevada, not New Mexico. It's in a dry lake bed called Groom Lake. There's also some weird sh$t in a place called Papoose Lake (Nevada). Don't ask me how I know....

Over five years ago, the area 51 folks moved most of their operation to a less well know facility, just a short hop by plane, and farther from the new area borders that were imposed to keep people from taking pictures of area 51 from nearby mountaintops. They're still in Nevada, which isn't difficult, since the government owns most of Nevada.

>>The real question; Is OUR "god" of any significance to the aliens? I would hope not, especially if they're more advanced. You would hope a more advanced beings would have gotten over it.

I haven't seen any evidence that suggests that extraterrestrials would be intersted in "getting over" God. In all of the communication people have claimed to have had with aliens, no one has made such a report. In fact, the more you know about people, the less likely it seems that we are the result of a galactic "accident".

Lighten up fella's

Hey - you guys will have me looking under my bed and out the window tonight before I go to bed.

In fact what I will do is rub the fat of a lamb chop around the mouth of buddha and burn some insense in an attempt to not attract these dastardly aliens!!

maybe thats what I did wrong the other night when the ladies came around firing ping pong balls out of their fanny??

Last summer I was watching airplanes flying overhead while sitting on my back porch in northern Jersey and I saw a lighted airplane moving very fast among the traffic. It was traveling about four to five times faster than the heavy airline traffic, and about half way through the sky it made a sudden 90 deg turn. I mean this thing changed direction very quickly. I'm pretty sure it was some kinda black military aircraft.

>>maybe thats what I did wrong the other night when the ladies came around firing ping pong balls out of their fanny??

Austpilot, it sounds like you were teleported to Lou Turk's club, just south of the PHL airport, in Essington. I'm told by a reliable source they can actually puff on a cigar...

Latest resources

Back