• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL RJ at ASA hangar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They may have done some maintenance early, while the planes are sitting around not doing anything, but I highly doubt they did too much. Replacing engines for the hell of it would be a colossal expense, with no gain.

Are the interiors installed yet? I would bet they are installing cloth seats, since that is what most of UAL mainline has. They don't want the RJ to have a better seat than the mainline airplanes.

Not to go off topic here, but those cloth seats united has are the most comfortable coach seats of any airline in the U.S. The leather seats everyone else has a hard on for are thin, have cheap foam, don't absorb farts, and you just slide around on them. They only use them because they can wipe spills off or something.

I hate leather seats.

Not to go off topic here, but those cloth seats united has are the most comfortable coach seats of any airline in the U.S. The leather seats everyone else has a hard on for are thin, have cheap foam, don't absorb farts, and you just slide around on them. They only use them because they can wipe spills off or something.

I hate leather seats.
Judging by the crap on our leather seats, wiping them off wasn't part of the equation..........................................................

Latest resources

Back