• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL RJ at ASA hangar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow, that is the BIGGEST operated by sign i have ever seen, normally they are tucked away and hidden

It looks like they didn't abbreviate it like they normally do. They actually spelled the whole name out so it looks longer than just seeing Mesa on there.
On another note I was told that they completely redid these RJs. Replaced anything that was ever broken in the past and even re-engined them. (new engines)

ballpark guess at the ships going up are the older ones... most of the tail numbers are 820's and 830's if memory serves.

Yep.. roswell.. Sorry Maxq. Misheard the FO as he ran off. Funny. When you wear a pilot uniform, they'll stand around and talk all day. Get sent home, then handed a mechanic's getup, and folks you were flying with 6 months ago don't want to stop and say hi.

It looks like they didn't abbreviate it like they normally do. They actually spelled the whole name out so it looks longer than just seeing Mesa on there.
On another note I was told that they completely redid these RJs. Replaced anything that was ever broken in the past and even re-engined them. (new engines)

They may have done some maintenance early, while the planes are sitting around not doing anything, but I highly doubt they did too much. Replacing engines for the hell of it would be a colossal expense, with no gain.

Are the interiors installed yet? I would bet they are installing cloth seats, since that is what most of UAL mainline has. They don't want the RJ to have a better seat than the mainline airplanes.

I guess xjt went all out for the ual flying then. Havent even started the new cpa flying yet and a bunch of airplanes already painted in ual colors. Most have new leather seats, new carpet, wall panels, new blue matching seat belts, xm radio, and wifi coming soon.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back