Two years and counting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So true

What I look forward to with the union is sitting next to worthless, lazy bastards who just sit there, don't do sh*t and get a check. Had a guy last week that was sitting at his desk with his feet up not doing anything, and he said "see, this is what a union contract does for you." We might as well put a cardboard cutout of someone in his spot. This type of parasite is worthless just like a union but hey, you can't fire him for being worthless. He has PROTECTION! This effing tool can sit there, be a bloody sh*tstain and KEEP HIS JOB!

Pathetic.

Well that pretty much sums up my opinion of unions. I have always felt they only protected worthless pieces of sh!t and in most circumstances did very little for the real workers. I am SO glad we voted down the union who wanted to come in here.

What happened with the vote?

Seems 47% of the dispatchers decided they didn't need raises any time soon so the TWU still has it's claws firmly embedded in us. 18 votes for twu, 11 votes for PDSSA, 9 no rep. votes.

Guess we can try again in two years if we are still waiting on a TA.

Seems 47% of the dispatchers decided they didn't need raises any time soon so the TWU still has it's claws firmly embedded in us. 18 votes for twu, 11 votes for PDSSA, 9 no rep. votes.

Guess we can try again in two years if we are still waiting on a TA.

How much do you want to bet it'll be a pay cut on the next TA?

I believe the two years is from original certification. I think to apply for another investigation of dispute it has to be at least a year from the last application.

Latest resources

Back