Tvc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WindBraker

anyone know of any corporate,135 jobs in traverse city area or nearby?? looking to relocate to northern mi. thanks
2400 total
1000 multi

I'm sure it's probably not what you'd want to do, given the time you have, but if you're looking for something, try Central Air Southwest. 135 cargo ops, based out of MKC in twin Commanders. I flew for them for about 6 months. They have a few runs out of GRR and YIP that go through TVC, and the company's pretty much always hiring. Again, don't know if it's what you're looking for, but it's all I can think of. ;)

www.centralairsouthwest.com

I don't know if it helps, but there's always a few of the FedEx caravans parked up there. Don't know who runs them, but someone on here may know.

labbats said:
I don't know if it helps, but there's always a few of the FedEx caravans parked up there. Don't know who runs them, but someone on here may know.

Probably CSA, sister company to Mountain Air Cargo. www.airt.net. Heard it's a good company. Won't make a killing, but you'll be home every weekend.

There is a charter company based in TVC. I know they have at least 1 King Air and 1 Baron. Try calling Harbor Air, they would know who to contact.

Try Air Services Inc.

They have a bunch of King Airs a Lear and Hawker based at TVC

John Stewart is the CP

Air services at TVC. North Country Aviation in GLR. CSA does 208's at PLN and TVC. And I think Superior Aviation based in LAN does a run into TVC as well.

Latest resources

Back