Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA missed 90% of bombs, confiscated 100% of coffees.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
9/11 attacks happened with objects that were allowed at the time... boxcutters and small knives (blades less than 4" inch, or whatever the he!! the rule was back then).

9/11 attacks happened with objects that were allowed at the time... boxcutters and small knives (blades less than 4" inch, or whatever the he!! the rule was back then).

Yea another good reason we have to go through the 9th degree at security.

and ever since 9/11 passengers have jumped on and beat the living ******************** out of anyone acting up on an airliner...

They still give/allow most everything they need to make a nice blade!!!! Beer and soda Cans and plastic cups??? Ask anyone that has been in the joint a year or so they will tell you how to make lot's of life taking or maiming items can be made from next to nothing.

Lets see, not sure ware most the stuff is located on airliners but if they look in the right places they can find within the FAR 121, 135 Survival Kit!

KNIFE, UTILITY, ASSY
FLARE LAUNCHER KIT

They could also make a CO2 powered fire arm and use the cartridges from the life vests as a propellant.

They think that placing locks on the cabin doors is going to stop some one? Nope, simple internet search

http://www.defensedevices.com/lock-pick-sets-info.html

then you can buy powders? they have not banned them yet!

Potassium Perchlorate & Aluminum Powder mix them 70/30

People can order it here! http://skylighter.com or stop by your local gunshows!

As I said in the past if some one really wants to do something, they will and no security in the world will stop them!

Oh and if i can spot the feds on the airliners they can it's one of the games I used to play at a rather large convention in Vegas. More info!!

http://defcon.org/html/defcon-13/dc13-spotthefed.html

At first I was going to chastise you for announcing all that like a moron. Then I realized it is TSA that really are the morons so it probably won't matter.

Just try to use your head though, OK? Don't be spreading recipes, for example.

Just try to use your head though, OK? Don't be spreading recipes, for example.

Do You realize How many HCB's (Homemade Chemical Bombs) one can make by just going to most any grocery store? Everything to make a real nasty one can be brought in powder form through airport security! Activating the ingredients after mixing is H2O or An Aluminum Can that is served in flight.

It's funny that the TSA, Homeland Security, and our goverment don't realize it is common knowledge. They think the so called bad guys are idiots!!!! and Don't know how to use Google or their Library's 's reference section.

If someone really Wants to get some liquid past TSA go to a Medical supply store buy some colostomy bags and strap them to your legs.

"I Wish the weather would get better!!!! 18" of snow over night, freezing rain in St Johns, No Av gas In Goose Bay!!!!! This little archer needs to go to Africa!!!! Been Stuck here in Bangor for about a week."

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back