TSA and J4J

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

phishn@daves

Well, since I can't post this on TSAlounge, I figured I would post it here and get everyones opinion.

What is the general consensus concerning Jets for Jobs.

I know TSA ALPA and pilot group has talked about a pay scale for 70+ seat aircraft. I also know that it is a really good deal for management.

The other issue would be furlough protection. As I recall the deal we (management) are trying to make, is that some of our guys would be furloughed before mainline guys and girls. How far up the seniority list would this go? Basically how senior would you have to be to not be affected by this?

Are these really the only two issues left to speak of?

I'm asking this because I don't really know, but I do think it's time to make some final offers. I also know that our union isn't really getting much help from the pilot group, meaning they are short staffed not that the pilot group is giving a cold shoulder.

What if we could just agree on a 70 seat payscale instead of 70+, could this be done, or are we working on that?

What kind of deals have the other companies worked out?

Again I'm posting this here to find out some info, and to get everyones opinion as certain, decisions can affect us all.

Latest resources

Back