• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rokit88

From the toyota employment website
http://www.toyota.com/html/talentlink/jobsearch.html

Description
Primary responsibilities include: Safely operating assigned aircraft and coordinating all aspects of the flight. Ensure compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations as well as policies and procedures specified in the Company's Operations Manual. Complete assigned administrative and ancillary duties in a timely fashion. Work as part of a team to ensure that company executives and guests receive exceptional customer care.

Qualifications Minimum requirements include having at least 3000 hours of total flight time of which at least 1000 hours will have been in multi-engine aircraft. Applicants should possess an Airline Transport Pilot certificate in addition to a First Class Medical. Willingness to relocate within approximately 45 minutes of Columbus, IN (KBAK) is required.

_shim_1px1p_transparent.gif
Job Field Aviation Locations US-IN-Columbus Organization TMS- Field Schedule Full-time Travel Yes, 50 % of the Time
Additional Information
Posting Date March 1, 2006 Number of Positions 1

They seem to have an ad posting just about as often as YUM...

Whats the deal? People don't like Columbus IN, crappy job/pay, what?

Not quite as often as YUM, but close. I've heard they work pretty hard. I think they have a couple of other bases and you may have to fly from the other bases when you are not flying your aircraft. (Then there is the question of if you are willing to work 10-15 days in a row.) I think they are pretty selective, too, and I'm sure an experienced GIV/V pilot doesn't last long in Colombus. Too many other exotic places to fly a Gulfstream. This is all grapevine stuff, so anyone with solid info please feel free to correct me. Good luck!

Supposedly they flew a lot at first. Then it backed off. The opening was created by a guy from another base who thought BAK wouldn't be that bad. It was. ;) He bid back to where he was from, thus the opening.

Notice the requirement to be willing to relocate to within 45 min. of Columbus. Not many "indigenous" GIV/G300-rated people in that radius.

But, I may be wrong about all of the above. ;) TC

Anyone think that someone without a G type has a shot if they are willing to relocate? I've got over 2700 hours of jet time and about the same turbine PIC?

Latest resources

Back