• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

tough life for comair f/o

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It was two bullets to the stomach. Everyone at GIA calls him "9 lives".

"I'm happy to hear he's alive," said Kareem Bandele, who lives across the street from Polehinke's home.
He's not really doing too good lady.

I love how they say he works for Delta airlines. And let's spew his dirty laundry all over the nation. WTFO? Media buffoons.

The media in general are a bunch of D#uche bags. They always try to sensationalize everything by reporting things that have no relevance at all. His name, city of residence and most importantly his condition are all that really should even be mentioned. The media makes me want to vomit!

Sleazy as hell to publish this trash.

Journalists should be ashamed

We should start a letter writing campaign to the Palm Beach Post and tell them how sleazy and inappropriate that was. I'm serious.

Mailing address:
The Palm Beach Post
P.O. Box 24700
West Palm Beach, FL 33416

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/opinion/content/opinion/lp.html

Have a criticism or question about an article in The Post?

In his Listening Post column which appears most Thursdays, C.B. Hanif addresses readers' comments about the accuracy and fairness of the paper's news and feature articles.

As Listening Post Editor, Hanif explains how the newspaper works while making it more accessible and accountable. The critical elements of his column are readers' concerns and the responses from reporters, photographers or editors.

His airing of the family laundry may criticize or defend the staff depending on the case at hand. The conclusions expressed are his own, and he serves in an advisory rather than disciplinary or policy-setting role.

Aside from circulation and advertising concerns, or opinions expressed in the editorial and letters columns, most news and feature articles are fair game. Borrowing a line from a fellow member of the international Organization of News Ombudsmen (http://www.newsombudsmen.org), Hanif often says:

"It can be the best job at the paper and the worst job at the paper - all in the same day."

Go ahead. Make his day.

There are several ways to reach him, including filling out the form below.

* Phone his desk at 561-820-4702.
* Fax to 561-820-4728.
* E-mail to [email protected]
* "Snail mail" to:
C.B. Hanif
c/o Listening Post
The Palm Beach Post
P.O. Box 24700
West Palm Beach, FL
33416-4700

Please include your name, address and daytime phone number.

Just sent my email to him calling him a scumbag for publishing something not newsworthy.

Anyone know a PI down there who could could dig up some dirt on the Posts staff? I'm sure they're no angels and when you find the skeletons in their closet put it all over the net. I don't care if it ruins their lives. I hope it does. Maybe set the boss up with a tansvestite hooker, then take pics and send em to his wife. I don't care. I hate the media. There is no way anyone with an ounce of decency would let this trash be published.

It's the "Florida connection". Local news affiliates do it all the time. Watch your local news the next time there is a big national story. There will always be a "YOUR STATE HERE connection". The local morning DJ's whom my screen name honor joke about the "Michigan connection" all the time. It's pointless fluff and not really news worthy, but people must be watching because they keep doing it.

"No one answered the door at his home Sunday afternoon."

Someone please tell this worthless reported that he's at the hospital.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back