This is why Flops cancelled Phenoms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Phenom will be only for Frac shares

Interesting. If you go to Sojourn Aviation's website it appears that you can purchase a Phenom 300 from them that "comes bundled with management services from Flight Options"...

http://www.sojournaviation.com/aircraft/new

Of course, it's all going into the same pocket as Sojourn Aviation is another Ricci company.

The way I heard it there will be both the 400XT and Phenom 300.
The Phenom will be only for Frac shares and the 400XT for card/ charter.

According to the company announcement the Phenom is still coming but there is a hold on the deliveries until they can redesign the interiors and make them look like an executive interior and not a commuter interior.

Thats a bunch of Flops Propaganda.." The seats arent Comfortable boo hoo" Give me a break..Flops wont see one Phenom and Ricci will continue to play his shell game between his insolvant companies until his house of cards crumbles again..All the while stuffing loads of cash into his own personal pocket...........................

Thats a bunch of Flops Propaganda.." The seats arent Comfortable boo hoo" Give me a break..Flops wont see one Phenom and Ricci will continue to play his shell game between his insolvant companies until his house of cards crumbles again..All the while stuffing loads of cash into his own personal pocket...........................

You really should talk to the guys who are flying the airplane. The interior has major issues. The cabin seats look and sit like they came out of an ERJ. Not good for a 2000nm capable airplane that you're trying to sell to high-end clients.

You really should talk to the guys who are flying the airplane. The interior has major issues. The cabin seats look and sit like they came out of an ERJ. Not good for a 2000nm capable airplane that you're trying to sell to high-end clients.

Give me a break..Are you that tightly wrapped around the crack pipe that you actually believe that nonsense?????? So basically Embrear is the only company in the world that makes SEATS for that plane??? Some how I have to think that somewhere out there in the world theres a comfortable seat they could find and put into the 300..Theres no way they can come to a agreement on the seats they want with Embrear??? I would love to hear Embrears side of the story..Anyone out there from Embrear that can give the other side of the story??

I was under the impression they had already turned them in. Just rumor on the road though...take it for what it's worth.
I saw a few FLOPs guys at Simuflite a couple weeks ago going through initial for the Phenom so I'm guessing some will stay on the property.

Ricci Situation Normal

Aviation industry is learning to keep their distance from Flops/Ricci & Company.
Embraer side of the story: "Show us the money" C.O.D.
Flops made the big Embraer purchase anouncement to impress people. We all knew he would not make good on it.
If Flops cannot sells shares how can they buy new planes.
Ricci has now found a buyer (Flops) for his renta-wrecks. Ricci will profet, Flops will not.
Embraer is building an incredible "New" product line, something Raytheon has not been able to do (Horizon, Starship, Premier").

Latest resources

Back