Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thinking of interviewing at Flight Options?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HSDriver

If you are thinking about interviewing at Flight Options, you better listen to the weekly announcement. 8882913828 option 3. CEO says furloughs and pay cuts are coming.

HS

I think he said 10% pay cut for everyone!!!!

Due to the poor economy.

How much are your pay cuts at CS, Flex and NetJets?
Or do you have management who knows what they are doing?

If you are thinking about interviewing at Flight Options, you better listen to the weekly announcement. 8882913828 option 3. CEO says furloughs and pay cuts are coming.

HS

Very interesting information. Thanks for the post, hopefully it has not merit and is propaganda to soften the unions positions. Hoping for the best for my options brothers ans sisters.

How much are your pay cuts at CS, Flex and NetJets?
We have heard nothing of the sort at CS.

Or do you have management who knows what they are doing?

Could you please clarify what you mean by "knows what they are doing?" :laugh:

MS is a jackass and our management is full of sh**. It's all FUD. 10% paycut would shurely shut this place down! Threats are the only 'motivating' technique this company knows. The old 'Do it because I say so' metality. This is EXACTLY why the Union is on the property.

Apparently we have a new hire class in indoc training right now? I guess they know now the pile of dung they got stuck in.

Flops pilots need to join together and give Flops a 90% cut in productivity..Sh*tfinger is threating our jobs and salary..Its time to threaten his job and company.Same thing happened at US AIR when he was there the employees stopped doing anything but coming to work cause of this guy..Hes seen it before and looks like he will be seeing it again..Guess the idiot didnt learn his lesson the first time

Doesn't this village idiot know when he announces this load of crap, it only further undermines any credibility that he may have with the pilot group. To say they may have to furlough even when we have a new hire class and are asking every week for overtime in all the programs is as stupid as saying private aviation is slowing down and we need to cut back as a result. Everyone knows private aviation is booming. All the fractionals are growing and adding customers (although they may be mostly ours) but they are all growing. As a result, he further ensures that when this is all over, he will not have a job here, and he will have decimated what was left of Flight Options. The reason being is that the pilots will never listen to him. He has zero credibility when he spouts this laughable crap. We will never accept him as the leader of our company as a result of constantly lying to us.

Keep the laughs coming M.S. if you try to give us a pay cut, you will only push the pilots to further grind this company to a halt. You will loose more money in a week, than you save on all our salary subsidies for the year.

Mods,

Why did you move this from the Frac board? Seems quite relevent.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Has much to do with the flightoptions pilot negotiations as well. Please move back.

Latest resources

Back