• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The WEALTHY can't handle airline travel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There will always be rich people but they will be Chinese....and fewer and fewer Americans....sad to say.

I just checked into my room in TEB after airlining into EWR (going to school this week). Granted, I did have to drive between the two, and went to dinner, but basically, was delayed over 3 hours by CA and ATC (according to CA).

I say the airline is involved, because we had everyone there for the 1455 flight, then while waiting for "ATC delay for wx" (there was no weather, we checked), a bunch more show up. Then we do 45 mins in the a/c for ATC, 8-10 more get on. Now those extras were not on the original flight, because if it were to have left on time, they wouldn't have made it. Obviously cutting other flights that weren't full enough and holding everyone else hostage to accommodate it.

We used to shrug it off, and call it job security. But now we're cutting our department, and really wonder how they're supposed to get our company back on track with this kind of service. I just don't get it.

Chris

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back