• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey CS management: Since Ricky is dragging his knuckles on this deal, hemming and hawing, testing the turbulent waters with his well manicured toe over and over, why not try this:

Contact Net Jets and make them a sweeet offer they cannot refuse, lock stock and barrel to acquire CS. They already operate the aircraft, would love to have what customers are still left, and this would put a stick in the eye of tricky ricky.

Do it today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX8oPjPU5x8

Brilliant - stick it to pricky. But wrong in so many ways.

Obviously you dont care about the pilots, because the shares pilots would certainly be out of a job in that deal.(?)

Second, WHY would NJA want CSshares at this point. Customers, ok - but NJA already has enough worn out corroded and bent XLs and Soverins in need of refurb. Yes their pilots are already trained, but as you can see in the news, NJA is going in a different direction now what with their massive GLEX orders, Embraer and other manufacturers, why would they go the used car route? Perhaps they would get a further discount on their 25 Latidudes on order.

The only thing makes sense at this point is to close it down. Let it go.

That horseshoe has been turned upside down, your luck has run out.

Last edited:
Compare:
Flight Options

Preliminary 8/5/2013Eden Prairie, MN EMBRAER EMB-505 N327FLCEN13LA462Nonfatal
Probable Cause5/21/2005Augusta, GA Canadair CL600 N699CWATL05CA085Nonfatal
Probable Cause12/18/2004Cleveland, OH Raytheon Corporate Jets 400A N417CWNYC05CA035Nonfatal
Probable Cause11/29/2004Cleveland, OH Embraer EMB-135BJ N995CWIAD05CA019Nonfatal
Probable Cause7/12/2004Sarasota, FL Raytheon Corporate Jets Beechjet 400A N455CWENG04IA021IncidentFlight Options (DBA: Flight Options)
Probable Cause8/23/2003Wichita, KS Cessna 172P N55326CHI03LA280Nonfatal
Probable Cause5/1/2002Baltimore, MD Beech 400A N498CWIAD02FA047Nonfatal
Probable Cause2/10/2002Cleveland, OH Mitsubishi MU-300 N541CWNYC02FA059Nonfatal

CitationAir

Probable Cause 12/2/2011Ocoee, FL CESSNA 560XL N576CSERA12IA097Incident
Probable Cause 4/8/2011Abbeville, LA CESSNA 560XL N547CSCEN11IA286Incident
Probable Cause2/13/2010Eagle, CO CESSNA 680 N606CSCEN10LA204Nonfatal

Not sure what your motives are posting this information.

Classless

You know which one of these would concern me the most? This one:

What happened to that aircraft with substantial wing damage. According to flightaware.com that aircraft is still out flying the line. Did they re-wing it? Are the customers who own / fly that aircraft aware of its checkered and bumpy past?

It was just a silly letter showing approval for Flops deal with CS. Kind of pointless when the details were not even fully researched. I might as well start a petition showing my approval for a merger with NJ.

The point is our union speaks for us.

Not sure what your motives are posting this information.

Classless

You know which one of these would concern me the most? This one:

What happened to that aircraft with substantial wing damage. According to flightaware.com that aircraft is still out flying the line. Did they re-wing it? Are the customers who own / fly that aircraft aware of its checkered and bumpy past?
The aircraft encountered severe turbulence on a position leg ege to apa. Aircraft was at ict for 6 months. FAA approved to return to service.

That petition was actually circulated? How sad.

Amazingly that apparently there are always some pilots who really are swayed by the retarded argument that CA Pilots are worth less than FLOPS Pilots based on how their companies performed economically.

Reminds me of the a-holes at AA in the 90s who would claim their skills were superior to other airlines who were struggling. They're in bankruptcy now too, so I guess their pilots lost a ton of skills in the past decade by that logic.

It's just such a dumb argument to make. Pilots are their own worst enemy.

Ricci may be an a$$ but that is pretty much a given for a third string CEO type, but pilots who go along with him are really the lowest form of life...

Who is worth more or less is not the question here. Is the union that I have paid dues to for the last 5 years standing up me or looking out for themselves! That my friend is the BIG question!

Who is worth more or less is not the question here. Is the union that I have paid dues to for the last 5 years standing up me or looking out for themselves! That my friend is the BIG question!

1108 has explained their legal position clearly and succinctly while Ricci just said "I'm a lawyer", whatever that is supposed to mean. How you can interpret their points as "looking out for themselves" is just so much unreasoned prejudice.

If you can't recognize that Ricci is just using his acquisition of CA as an opportunity to try to weaken the Union by playing one side off against the other, then you are dangerously misguided.

Your Union is standing up for you, there is no question about that. Both Flops and CA pilots are members of the 1108. Both pilot groups have a right to the same protections and service. It's the law, end of conversation.

Last edited:
1108 has explained their legal position clearly and succinctly while Ricci just said "I'm a lawyer", whatever that is supposed to mean. How you can interpret their points as "looking out for themselves" is just so much unreasoned prejudice.

If you can't recognize that Ricci is just using his acquisition of CA as an opportunity to try to weaken the Union by playing one side off against the other, then you are dangerously misguided.

Your Union is standing up for you, there is no question about that. Both Flops and CA pilots are members of the 1108. Both pilot groups have a right to the same protections and service. It's the law, end of conversation.

Right on right on right on.

Latest resources

Back